Playing Baccarat is one of the most popular casino games globally, with an estimated 1.1 billion dollars wagered on it annually. It is a game that can be played both online and live at the casinos, but the rules are different for each type of game.
The rules of Playing Online Baccarat
The rules for playing online baccarat (บาคาร่าออนไลน์) are identical to those used in casinos. However, there may be minor variations depending on which software platform you choose (most have a downloadable version). Any gambling website that uses real live dealers will provide games exactly as they would appear at a land-based casino – with all accompanying sounds and graphics. In addition, most offer special features such as an automatic card shuffler, sound options, side bets, and much more.
- One of the players will be designated as the Banker. This player bets against all other players at the table and makes payouts to a winner. Baccarat has a house edge that varies based on which kind of bet you place: Banker or Player: The House Edge (the casino advantage) is 0.62%. Tie Bet: The House Edge is 14%
- The Baccarat table has two boxes for placing chips: one specifically is reserved for the Banker bet, and another box is designated as Player. The player who bets on either Banker or Player will place their chip in the corresponding box of their chosen side, while a tie bettor places chips into both boxes.
- The game is played using eight decks of 52 cards. The player can bet on either the Banker or Player’s hand until one of them wins.
- The croupier deals with two cards, one at a time. The suit of the first card is determined by an electronic random number generator (called “the shoe”).
The second card in each hand will be dealt face up. All other cards are dealt face down and can’t be seen until all eight hands have been played out. If either the Banker or Player has a total value closest to nine with three cards without going over, he wins that hand immediately. Then, both players compare their hands against the dealer’s; whoever has closer to nine wins.
- If a player wins both hands, the amount bet on Banker or Player is paid out at even money
One of the best and most popular games in casinos is baccarat. If you are new to this game, it’s better to learn the rules before visiting a live or online casino playing Baccarat.